has not yet completed/is not yet completed

danielenglish

Banned
"India - Hindi & English"
Hi teachers,

I doubt the bold one in the below context to use

In the submitted acceptance letter ,I mentioned the 26th of december as my start date.Today morning I came to know from one of your HR person that the BGC(background check) process has not yet completed/is not yet completed ,so please let me know my new joining date and contact person at your Kolkatta infosys office.
Please clear my doubt and tell me which one to use.I would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance
Daniel
(I like english)

• FromPA

USA English
    Hi teachers,

I doubt the bold one in the below context to use

In the submitted acceptance letter ,I mentioned the 26th of december as my start date.This morning I discovered from one of your HR people that the BGC(background check) process has not yet been completed/is not yet completed (either one),so please let me know my new start date and contact person at your Kolkatta infosys office.
    Please help me in clearing up the confusion concerning my start date and tell me which one to use.I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks in advance
    Daniel
    (I like english)

danielenglish

Banned
    "India - Hindi & English"
    Hi FromPA & everybody,

I must thank you for the given timely help and more clear explanation .This forum is doing a great job in the way of resolving many peoples doubt.I am really proud for being a member of this community.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks in advance
    Daniel
    (I like english)

< Previous | Next >