have a master's degree

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Basenjigirl, Aug 15, 2007.

  1. Basenjigirl Senior Member

    English, USA
    What's the conversational way Spanish speakers say the following "I have a master's degree?" Is it "tengo un Master"? For example, "I have a masters in journalism." "Tengo un Master en periodismo" ???
  2. MPaz New Member

    Español, España

    Si, es correcto, se dice "Tengo un Master en periodismo"

Share This Page