Have fun in Japan, Don't forget about me, That was easy

locutus of borg

english
Hello.

A friend of mine who's studying Japanese language is flying to Japan in few days and I want to make him a funny manga-themed farewell card. I would appreciate it if someone could translate and write following phrases in Japanese:
Have fun in Japan
Don't forget about me
context: I asked my friend to bring me something from Japan. I will draw a picture of this item saying this phrase using a speech bubble. If "Don't forget about me" can't be used in this context, something like "Don't forget to pick me up" or "Don't forget to bring me back with you" will work
That was easy

This card will have a very informal tone. I understand that there are few ways to write Japanese-simply write it the way an average Japanese person would write something like this. I want to write these phrases vertically and I'm not familiar with the direction of the writing and I have no idea if there are supposed to be separations between words.
Thank you in advance for your help.

• Wishfull

Japanese
    Hello, locutus of borg, nice to meet you. :)

If you don't mind, please let me know your gender, because men's talk and women's talk have a different style in Japanese language.

That was easy
    Could you provide the context?
    What was easy for who? :confused:

Wishfull

locutus of borg

english
    I'm female and my friend is male.

"That was easy" is the slogan for an office supplies store here in the US. Like, for instance, Nike's "Just do it" slogan, It's not really directed toward anyone or anything in particular. The company has a toy button that people usually keep on their desk and when something you expected to be difficult turns out to be simple you press the button and a voice says "That was easy". I'm trying to make a sarcastic joke that learning Japanese is simple by drawing one of these toy buttons with "easy" written on it in Japanese and "That was easy" in a speech bubble right above it.
    "Asi de Fácil" is the Spanish version of the same slogan.

PS
    I just noticed that I forgot to ask for the word "easy" or "simple" all by itself as well as "That was easy".

Wishfull

Japanese
    Have fun in Japan

Don't forget about me

(や is smaller than other letters)

That was easy

locutus of borg

english
    Thank you very much. I was worried that I wouldn't get a response before my friend's departure, but here it is.
    You just have to imagine 50 I'm-not-worthy bowing smileys because I simply can't find the words to thank you enough.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

< Previous | Next >