have your <problem of> spiritual famine resolved

< Previous | Next >

Michelle Green

Chinese
Hi all,
Are the two following sentences correct and natural? I'm not sure whether I should add "problem of." Thank you!
1. You’ll receive the watering of the living water of life and have your spiritual famine resolved.
2. You’ll receive the watering of the living water of life and have your problem of spiritual famine resolved.

• Cholo234

American English
    Are the two following sentences correct and natural? I'm not sure whether I should add "problem of." Thank you!
    1. You’ll receive the watering of the living water of life and have your spiritual famine resolved.
    2. You’ll receive the watering of the living water of life and have your problem of spiritual famine resolved.
    I think they are correct but not natural. Are you talking about activity that refreshes and restores -- activity that renews your spirit? Then I think you could use renewal, restoration, or refreshment instead of watering. "You'll receive renewal (restoration, refreshment) (from the 'living water(s) of life')."

I think the rest of your sentence is okay either way you mentioned although the second sentence gives an emphasis to one's problem.

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >