health care professionals

Discussion in 'Deutsch (German)' started by Grizel, Jan 15, 2013.

  1. Grizel New Member

    Hello -- how does one say "health care professionals" in German? The best I can find is "Gesundheitswesen Beschäftige" -- this is for a document describing the duties of a pharmacist. Vielen Dank --
  2. Gernot Back

    Gernot Back Senior Member

    Cologne, Germany
    German - Germany
    I would say "(die) im Gesundheitswesen Beschäftige(n)", "(die) Beschäftige(n) im Gesundheitswesen" or "(die) Mitarbeiter des Gesundheitswesens"

Share This Page