Hello again / Thank you again

TwinklingStar

English, U.K
I was wondering if you can say 'hallo wieder' as in 'hello again'? and also when you write a thank you message and are singing off, can you write danke wieder to say 'thank you again'?
Thank you in advance!
Star x

• TwinklingStar

English, U.K
    Thank you! I've been saying the wrong thing! Would a german person have known what I meant though? Does it sound like an English person trying to speak German?! Anyway now I know for the future!
    Danke noch mal!
    Star x

Whodunit

Deutschland ~ Deutsch/Sächsisch
    TwinklingStar said:
    Thank you! I've been saying the wrong thing! Not really Would a german person have known what I meant though? Yes, definitely Does it sound like an English person trying to speak German?! No, just a bit strange, I wouldn't recognize an English influence Anyway now I know for the future! I hope so :)
    Danke noch mal!
    Star x

I wouldn't say it is wrong, it simply doesn't sound very German. I'm sure no German native would have understood it wrongly. Everyone would know what you meant to say and many wouldn't even notice that it isn't fine German. :)

lemmego

Germany (German)
    Another possibility for 'hello again' would be 'Hallo mal wieder!' which is rather informal. You would say it to friends, but not write it (except in personal emails).

'Nochmals vielen Dank' on the other hand, can also be used in formal letters.