"hello... he/she would like d to know d where vc hey... for... if possible...

< Previous | Next >

greg1013

English
I need an english translation for:

"hello... he/she would like d to know d where vc hey... for... if possible... us if encontarmos to close the agreement... because... like this... ñ would spend with the freight... thankful from jah... pcg..."

• Outsider

Portuguese (Portugal)
    greg1013 said:
    I need an english translation for:

"hello... he/she would like d to know d where vc hey... for... if possible... us if encontarmos to close the agreement... because... like this... ñ would spend with the freight... thankful from jah... pcg..."
    :eek: What a dreadful hodge-podge! Please tell whoever sent you that to learn some English, or get an interpreter! :mad:

Hello... he/she would like to know where you are... for... if possible... us to meet to close the agreement... because... this way... won't have to pay for the freight... thanks from jah... pcg...

Vanda

Moderesa de Beagá
    Português/ Brasil
    "
    hello... he/she would like d to know d where vc hey... for... if possible... us if encontarmos to close the agreement... because... like this... ñ would spend with the freight... thankful from jah... pcg..."
    lol, I'll try to translate it. This is a babylonian translation. The person used the words in En he/she found and inserted Pt where he/she couldn't make it.
    Ele gostaria de saber de onde você é. [.... ]se (for) possível encontrarmo-nos para fechar o acordo, porque, assim nao gastaria com o frete. Agradecido desde já.

This is sort of what the person intended. :) I'll baptize it Portlish. :)
    He would like to know where you are from ,... and if it's possible for us (probably the person who is taking care of the transaction for him) to meet you to close the agreement, so it wouldn't be necessary to spend on shipping.
    thank you in advance!

< Previous | Next >