help the giver to provide you with the feedback

cfu507

Hebrew
Hi,
I'm writing an article on how you should seek for feedback. One of the tips I want to mention is that you should ask the giver (the one who will give you the feedback) specific questions such as "What do I do well?" "What could I do differently?"...
Could you please tell me which of the following suggestions is grammatically correct?
Thanks J

1. These specific questions help the giver to provide you with the feedback you want.
2. These specific questions help the giver provide you the feedback you want.
3. These specific questions help the giver provide you with the feedback you want.
4. These specific questions help the giver to provide you the feedback you want.

• Aidanriley

English
    #1 and #3 seem the best to me, but "giver" sounds weird in all of them. I'm not sure if that's a common word within the niche you are talking about, but I'd likely replace "giver" with whatever word refers to the relationship between the giver and the recipient.

For example..
    These specific questions help the customer provide you with the feedback that you want.

You could also replace "the feedback that you want" with "desirable feedback" -- which would sound more natural to me.

< Previous | Next >