hemorrhoids

NickJunior

Khmer
Hello,
Mr. A has hemorrhoids that are giving him pain and he can't really sit on his bottom. Can I say that Mr. A has hemorrhoids butt?

Thanks

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    Hello,
    Mr. A has hemorrhoids that are giving him pain and he can't really sit on his bottom. Can I say that Mr. A has hemorrhoids butt?

Thanks
    You don't explain why you would want to say that, NJ. Honestly, it sounds like something a child might say in a nasty sort of way. This is definitely something that you don't want to say.

MrYeahbut

USA- English
    Hello,

Thanks
    If you must make mention of this, you would just say ' Mr A has hemorrhoids.'

Also, you would say 'Mr A can't really sit down.'

I hope this helps you.

Last edited:

ewie

English English
    If you wanted it to sound a bit less 'clinical', NickJ, you could say Mr A has piles (in BE ~ not sure about AE). But as the previous two speakers said, it's not something one generally talks about in polite society:D

Nunty

Modified
    Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    Moderator Note:
    Spam deleted, so I've also deleted all the comments on the spam post. Another time, please use the red triangle to report it. Thank you! :)

< Previous | Next >