high volume email service

Philip(pe)

English - US; Russian
How would you translate "high volume email service" please?

My try:
"service e-mail de masse"

However, "e-mail de masse" seems to imply spam, and I would prefer to avoid that.

Thank you!

• peter13

Canada, French
    It depends on the language level you're looking for. If it's a very formal situation, I would use the word "courrier électronique". Otherwise, "e-mail" is very fine, familiar and widely accepted.

I have a question though; is it intended for massive e-mails or many e-mails?

Philip(pe)

English - US; Russian
    Thank you, but no, my question was not what to call email in French, but about how to say "high volume" with respect to email relay (meaning lots of messages).

Philip(pe)

English - US; Russian
    Thank you, I think "à grande échelle" works! What about "service e-mail haut volume" and "sevice e-mail à volume élevé" -- do these work at all? If more context is needed about the SMTP service it is here: http://www.smtp.com/emailmarketing.html but I hope it's clear anyway. "High volume email delivery" refers to the number of emails sent.

peter13

Canada, French
    "service e-mail haut volume" doesn't work.

"service e-mail à volume élevé" isn't very clear, but it is debattable. Maybe someone who is used to technical terms would say it is okay.