highly <articulated> [puzzle]

Madonna Halim

Arabic
The product is Clementoni Raffaello Puzzle (500 Pieces), and it is said to be one of the highly articulated museum collections. What's the meaning of
"highly articulated"? clear? when describing Clementoni Romantic Italy Puzzle (3 x 1000 Pieces), it's said "Designed with prime articulation elements, this puzzle set will be challenging and interesting at the same time."

Orble

Australian English
Context is needed please Madonna Halim. What parts of your post are your words and what parts are quotations from something you read? Where did you read it and can you provide some sentences before and after please?

Madonna Halim

Arabic
Context is needed please Madonna Halim. What parts of your post are your words and what parts are quotations from something you read? Where did you read it and can you provide some sentences before and after please?
It's a file full of products, among them is the above mentioned puzzle, I don't understand the meaning of "articulated" and articulation.
When describing the product Clementoni Raffaello Puzzle (500 Pieces), it's said that Clementoni Raffaello Puzzle (500 Pieces) is one of the highly articulated museum collections. And when describing Clementoni Romantic Italy Puzzle (3 x 1000 Pieces), it's said Designed with prime articulation elements, this puzzle set will be challenging and interesting at the same time.

bennymix

English (American).
It's possibly a collection of assembled (=articulated) puzzles. Assembled dino bones are labelled 'articulated' in some museums.

Orble

Australian English
Your guess is as good as mine. I can’t conceive of a jigsaw puzzle with “prime articulation elements”.

(Bennymix, doesn’t your museum example refer to bones “assembled as if they were articulated by joints”?)

bennymix

English (American).
Yes, I think the quality of the cutting may be high; so it's high-quality articulated (joined). Note also the number of pieces is high, and that may be a clue, also.

velisarius

British English (Sussex)
The Clementoni Museum Collection is just a collection of adult jigsaw puzzles depicting famous wrks of art. The term "articulated" seems to be a mistranslation.