hit a 1-iron

< Previous | Next >
  • difficult cuss

    Senior Member
    English England
    It refers to using a golf club. They are numbered and named woods and irons (I do not play golf, but I think that there are other clubs however I can not recall what they are called).
    < Previous | Next >