Hojas ó Papel Doble Carta

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Vindhi, Mar 3, 2008.

  1. Vindhi Member

    Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
    Mexico, Spanish
    Hi, I'm trying to get the best translation from Spanish into English for "papel doble carta" , talking about stationery. It is the size of the paper, which corresponds to two letter size sheets of paper, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe the natives know how to name that special size of paper.

    My try: double letter size paper

    Thank you very much!
  2. Filis Cañí Banned

    The hills
    Triana, caló
    17" x 22". Que yo sepa, aparte del legal size paper, el resto de hojas se llaman por su tamaño en pulgadas.
  3. Vindhi Member

    Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
    Mexico, Spanish
    Gracias Filis Cañí, pensé que como en español tienen un nombre, quizá en inglés tuviese otra manera de llamar al papel doble carta...

Share This Page