Hola Bard..... hace tiempo que no te escribo

< Previous | Next >

Bard

USA English
Hola Bard... hace tiempo que no te escribo, he estado ocupada con el proyecto de mi jefe, ya casi termino, estare alla muy pronto.
Tu como estas? trabajando mucho como siempre? cuentame un poco.
Quiero pedirte nuevamente tu direccion completa porque haciendo averiguaciones sobre la ropa interior y no estando segura de las leyes e impuestos alla, he decidido, si tu estas de acuerdo, mandarte 100 pzas, de la ropa por DHL, o algo similar, para no tener riesgo de que no me dejen entrar cuando vaya.
Si te parece bien hazmelo saber, te agradezco de antemano.
Escribeme.

This is my first attempt at translating and as far as I could go, Thanks again for all your help, world reference had mad it possible to communicate with someone very special. Mucho Mucho Gracias. Bard

Hola Bard… it took me a long time to write, my mind has been occupied with projects for my boss, it is almost finished, I will be there very soon.

How are you? Are you still busy with work? (cuentame un poco)

I would like to ask you again for the complete directions (address)…..

• jinti

Bard said:
    Hola Bard... hace tiempo que no te escribo, he estado ocupada con el proyecto de mi jefe, ya casi termino, estare alla muy pronto.
    Tu como estas? trabajando mucho como siempre? cuentame un poco.
    Quiero pedirte nuevamente tu direccion completa porque haciendo averiguaciones sobre la ropa interior y no estando segura de las leyes e impuestos alla, he decidido, si tu estas de acuerdo, mandarte 100 pzas, de la ropa por DHL, o algo similar, para no tener riesgo de que no me dejen entrar cuando vaya.
    Si te parece bien hazmelo saber, te agradezco de antemano.
    Escribeme.

Hola Bard… it took me a long time to write, my mind has I've been occupied/busy with a projects for my boss, it is I'm almost finished, I will be there very soon.

How are you? Are you still busy with work?/Working a lot, as always? (cuentame un poco) Tell me a bit about it.

I would like to ask you again for the your complete directions address because, checking up on underwear and not being sure about the laws and taxes there, I've decided, if you agree, to send you 100 pieces by DHL or something similar, so that I don't run the risk of not being allowed in when I come.
    If it seems ok to you, let me know. Thank you in advance. Write me.
    I hope this helps. :)

giselak

Argentina-Español
    Hola Bard… it took me a long time to write, my mind has been occupied with projects for my boss, it is almost finished, I will be there very soon.

How are you? Are you still busy with work? tell me a little about it.
    I want to ask you again for your address.I´ve been doing some research about underwear. I am not sure about the law and taxes over there, so I decided if you are ok with this to send you 100 pieces by DHL in order not to have problems in the customs and not to be allowed to enter the country.
    I you agree with this, let me know.Thanks in advance.

este es mi intento...

< Previous | Next >