hola, dejame desirte que santo domingo es el mejor

ra613

England
Hi friends, can your correct my English translation and add the missing words please?

hola, dejame desirte que santo domingo es el mejor pais del mundo su gente se caracterisa por ser amable y siempre,siempre con una sonrisa espero vengas pronto y disfrutes de las cosas mas hermosas de nuestro pedacito de cielo,cuidate mucho bye,marlenys

English translation

hello, ------------------ that santo domingo is the best country of the world his people ---------- being kind and always, always con with a smile I hope that you should come soon and should enjoy the most beautiful things of our ------------- of sky, look after yourself many byes, marlenys

• duran3d

Spain, Spanish
    Hi,

Let me tell you that Santo Domingo is the best country in the world. His people is very kind and always do smile. I hope you are comming soon to enjoy the most beautiful things of this piece of Heaven. Take care. Bye,

Marlenys

JanetF

England - English (British English)
    Hello! Let me tell you (although something like 'I just wanted to say' would sound more natural) that Santo Domingo is the best country in the world. Its people are noted for being kind and always, always having a smile. I hope that you will be able to come soon and enjoy the most beautiful things in our beautiful little piece of heaven. Look after yourself (or take care of yourself) Goodbye, Marlenys.

agaur

Spain- Spanish & Catalan
    This is my version:

Hi,

Let me tell you that Santo Domingo is the best country in the world. People are very kind here and they always, always bring you a smile.

The rest of the letter that duran3d translated is OK.

< Previous | Next >