home staging


New Member
Dear all,

How would you say the job 'staging' in French?

It's where someone is employed by a realtor to come into an empty apartment/property for sale/rent in order to decorate and furnish it.
  • christelleny

    Senior Member
    Termium and the GDT suggest mise en valeur de propriété, valorisation résidentielle, mise en scène d'intérieur (in Canada).

    "Home staging", as suggested by ManningAnne, seems to be used in France (at least that's what I gather from the 700,000+ targeted hits on the French web).