How about you take a sugar-frosted fuck off the end of my dick?

Agito a42

Source: Blade 3 (2005), an American movie about vampires.

A vampire hunter named Hannibal King (HK) has been captured by vampires. Their leader, Danica, wipes some blood from the corner of HK's mouth. She tastes it:
Danica: You're tasting a little bland, lover. Are you getting enough fatty acids in your diet? Have you tried lake trout? Mackerel?
HK: How about you take a sugar-frosted fuck off the end of my dick?

Sorry, but could you, please, explain what this line means? "A sugar-frosted fuck" makes no sense at all.

I'll add that in the past before HK became a vampire hunter, he was under Danica's control - he was her servant, "familiar".

• Barque

Tamil
    It isn't supposed to make much sense. It's just a rejoinder to her statement which isn't supposed to be taken literally either. He's telling her, dismissively, that she can take, or receive, a f**k from him. Sugar frosting is used to decorate cakes and confectionery and the term is used sarcastically to convey a "sweet" tone, the same way she calls him "lover".

Last edited:

ewie

English English
    So, basically, if we remove all decorations we'll get to take a fuck off me and it has the same meaning as "fuck off", is that right?
    It's not 'take a fuck off me', Agito: it's 'take a fuck [off (or at etc.) [some object or other, which may or may not belong or be attached to me]'. It could be take a fuck off a cliff, take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, take a floating fuck out of my arse etc. etc. etc.
    Like most slang/vulgar expressions, it's not really worth the effort of analyzing too deeply.

Delvo

American English
    The basic meaning is essentially "fuck off" or "suck my dick", which have the same metaphorical meaning despite different literal ones.

But instead of just ignoring the "sugar-frosted" addition, that can be explained too. Remember the context: she had commented about the taste of a liquid that had come out from his body. He's responding with the idea of having her taste another liquid that could come out from his body, which would be tasted by somebody who actually "sucked his dick": semen. Nobody would ever say that tastes sweet/sugary, but it does sometimes get compared with sugar frosting based on color and viscosity.

kentix

English - U.S.
    It really makes little sense but it's greater meaning is crystal clear.

The pianist

English - US
    I agree with whatever Rover said, because this definitely is not an advanced discussion. It is possible to advance it to the ultimate --- with pictures.

< Previous | Next >