How are you?

• DDT

Italy - Italian
    ishatar said:
    Excuse me, I've found some words someone dropped on the floor. Are they yours? :p

Hi. Could you give me a

...? Thanks in advance

If nobody comes ask for them, I think I'll just let them to the Lost and Found Office. :rolleyes:
    DDT (Lost and Found Office trainee ;) )

lsp

NY
    US, English
    alfry said:
    you are welcome,
    do not esitate to ask for other questions if you need them opening other treads
    ;)
    What do you have against the poor h today, A?

threads. And hesitate, unless you are talking cockney all of a sudden, and even then I think you need an apostrophe ('esitate, mate!) :D

Alfry

Italian
    lsp said:
    What do you have against the poor h today, A?

threads. And hesitate, unless you are talking cockney all of a sudden, and even then I think you need an apostrophe ('esitate, mate!) :D
    aaarrgghh
    thanks lsp
    Changing laptop (from my personal acer to the one I use for my job (ibm)) there are two different kind of problems:

1 the 'h' is faulty
    2 there is a little stuff very close to the 'h' (for the mouse) that causes me a lot of typing problems

sorry

trade14u

American
    Alfry,

Isn't "mi manchi" YOU miss ME? I have been writing "I miss you" as "ti manco moltissimo"? I'm confused.

DDT

Italy - Italian
    trade14u said:
    Alfry,

Isn't "mi manchi" YOU miss ME? I have been writing "I miss you" as "ti manco moltissimo"? I'm confused.
    The opposite is right.
    "Mi manchi" = "I miss you"
    "Ti manco?" = "Do you miss me?"

DDT

Alfry

Italian
    trade14u said:
    Alfry,

you miss me = io manco a te = tu senti la mia mancanza

< Previous | Next >