How can an interviewer end an interview?

< Previous | Next >
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Forest

Greek
Is it ok if an interviewer at the end of a job interview says something like "We'll consider your points and let you know our decision soon" or We"ll consider everything you said and let you know what our decision is or about our decision."What else can he say to end the conversation?
Thank you in advance.

• Andygc

British English
    The interviewer can say what he likes. It's his interview. "Thank you Mr Smith, we'll let you know" or any of the other dozens of similar ways of saying the same thing. I don't see that there is any great need to tell the interviewee that the interviewer will consider what has been said - that's the whole point of an interview.

Magic Forest

Greek
    The interviewer can say what he likes. It's his interview. "Thank you Mr Smith, we'll let you know" or any of the other dozens of similar ways of saying the same thing. I don't see that there is any great need to tell the interviewee that the interviewer will consider what has been said - that's the whole point of an interview.
    Thanks Andygc!
    Thanks Andygc!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >