How do you call a school which trains students in the domain of restaurants and hotels

Puellam audiam

Senior Member
Taiwanese, Mandarin
Hi, :)
can someone tell me how do we call a school where students are trained in order to work in the future in restaurants and hotels?

Thanks in advance!!!
  • < Previous | Next >