wuzzawarwick18

english
Hi guys
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to say in italian

"How much do i get paid?"
"How much holiday do i get"

• Alfry

Italian
    "How much do i get paid?" - quanto sarò (verrò) pagato?
    "How much holiday do i get" - quanti giorni di ferie avrò a disposizione?

I used the future tense in Italian since I think it sounds better then the present tense.

Silvia

Italian
    Hi wuzzawarwick18,

welcome to the WR Forums :)

As a literal translation, what Alfry suggested is fine, the problem is it would sound rude to ask it like that, of course I don't know what the custom where you live is.

leenico

U.S.A. english
    As a literal translation, what Alfry suggested is fine, the problem is it would sound rude to ask it like that, of course I don't know what the custom where you live is.
    Well, where I live, after we ask that, we ask where are the bathrooms located? How long the lunchroom is open? How soon before the next raise? What about extended vacations? Then we finish up by asking for some time off because of the stress of getting a new job. :D

DDT

Italy - Italian
    Silvia said:
    Hi wuzzawarwick18,

welcome to the WR Forums :)

So that I suggest you say:

"Per quanto attiene la retribuzione mensile/annuale?"
    "I giorni di congedo previsti dal contratto ammontano a...?" (last question ever to be asked during a job interview, I personally would postpone that to a further meeting)

DDT

< Previous | Next >