How would you like your hair today?

• ilocas2

Banned
    Czech
    Czech:

Jak to chcete? (How do you want it?)
    Jak to bude? (How it will be?)
    Jak to chcete ostříhat? (How do you want to cut it?)

Greek:

«Πώς τα θέλετε;» [pos ta ˈθelete] --> how do you want them?

«Πώς να τα κόψω;» [pos na ta ˈkop͡so] --> how to cut them?

«Τα» [ta] is the neuter pronoun referring to hair, and it's in plural because hair in Greek is in plural (like Fr. cheveux), «μαλλιά» [maˈʎa] (neut. nom.) < Byz. Gr. «μαλλία» mallía (neut. nom. pl.) < Classical masc. «μαλλός» măllós --> flock of wool (with obscure etymology).

jazyk

Brazílie, portugalština
    I think in Portuguese you could say O que vai ser? or Como vai querer?. At least I can't think of anything better.

Sardokan1.0

Sardu / Italianu
    Italian : come vorresti i capelli oggi? (How would you like your hair (cut) today?)
    Sardinian : comente ti quéres túndere hoe? (how would you cut / shave your hair today?)

ThomasK

Belgium, Dutch
    I'd say we can translate it fairly literally:
    - hoe wilt u uw haar vandaag? [How ... want your hair today?]
    - hoe wilt u uw haar geknipt zien? [How ... want to have [see] your hair cut?]

123xyz

Macedonian
    Macedonian:

More formal: Како сакате/Како да Ве шишам? - lit. how do you want/how should I hair-cut you
    More informal: Како ќе ја шишаме? - lit. how will we be cutting her (hair is a feminine noun in Macedonian, and although it's omitted her, the short direct object pronoun refers to it)

It's interesting that in the informal version "we" is the subject, as though there were multiple barbers, or as though the customer would be participating in the haircut himself...

In any case, it would be very strange if the barber actually used the word "today", like in the English or Dutch sentences.