How's my little kitten (a letter)

Mysten

canada 'Newf" english
This is my first time posting
Im currently learning french but I wanted to send my girlfriend {who speeks english ok but cant read it very well} a halloween card and make it easier for her to rea.
I need the following message translated to french

"How's my little kitten. I miss you alot and can't wait to see you at christmas. Let me know what you think of my goate. Hopefully I learn how to write and speak in french better, by the time you come to Newfoundland.
I love you and can't stop thing about you.

I hope you guys can help me out

• OlivierG

France / Français
    "Comment va mon petit chaton ? Tu me manques beaucoup et il me tarde de te voir à Noël. Dis-moi ce que tu penses de mon bouc. J'espère apprendre à mieux écrire et parler le Français d'ici que tu viennes à Newfoundland.
    Je t'aime et je n'arrête pas de penser à toi."

Dothy

France
    Mysten said:
    This is my first time posting
    Im currently learning french but I wanted to send my girlfriend {who speeks english ok but cant read it very well} a halloween card and make it easier for her to rea.
    I need the following message translated to french

"How's my little kitten. I miss you alot and can't wait to see you at christmas. Let me know what you think of my goate. Hopefully I learn how to write and speak in french better, by the time you come to Newfoundland.
    I love you and can't stop thing about you.

I hope you guys can help me out

I'll try:

"Comment va ma petite puce [to me, it sounds cuter and younger than chaton]. Tu me manques énormément et j'ai hâte de te revoir à Noël. Dis-moi ce que tu penses de mon bouc. J'espère que lorsque tu viendras à Newfoundland [do you want to translate this as well?], j'aurais appris à mieux écrire et parler français.
    Je t'aime et ne peux m'empêcher de penser à toi."

:eek: cheers,
    D.

Focalist

European Union, English
    Let me know what you think of my goate
    Mysten ne parle-t-il pas de sa barbiche (goatee), plutôt que de son bouc? :)

Dis-moi comment tu trouves ma barbiche
    F

(PS to Newfoundland : à Terre-Neuve)

Focalist

European Union, English
    Lucas said:
    bouc also means barbiche and is more common to designate it, in current fashion.
    Well, boil my billygoat!

I stand corrected. Thanks, Lucas. :)

(The deeply unfashionable) F