Hug ear (or hug-ear)

< Previous | Next >

James Brandon

Senior Member
English + French - UK
A hug ear appears to be one of those ornaments that one wears around the edge of one's ear, in the shape of a person hanging on to the ear (or any other shape). If you do a search in Google and go for 'image', you will see examples.

I was wondering whether the term is widely recognised or not, and whether it is a trademark or not.

I have come across it. And of course I had seen those ornaments being worn, but did not know what they were called.

Insight welcome. Thanks.
  • < Previous | Next >