hula lava surf girl button

< Previous | Next >
  • fenixpollo

American English
    Hello, tennessee boy, and welcome to the forum.

Are you translating this phrase into Spanish, or do you just want an explanation in English?

tennesseeboy

Urdu
    Jus want an explaination. A friend has written me this phrase to figure out her email and then contacther as a chellange. So I need help.

lablady

English - USA
    Hello tennesseeboy, and welcome.

I think she has added some words to the common idiom, "Cute as a button", that are intended to give you clues to either her location or her ethnicity. I don't want to ruin your/her fun by straight-out telling you my answer :), so I will give you an additional clue: Where do they dance the hula, have lava-producing volcanoes, and consider surfing a popular sport?

tennesseeboy

Urdu
    I know her location and I also know her ethnicity. I know well. She has just opened a new account on one of the free email sites and is playing a game with me to see if I can send an email to her. This is in reply to some of the games I have played with her. She is now getting back to me. I can pick upth phone and talk to her, i can also email her normal account but if I do not figure this one out, she will pick on me till the end of the World. So I am trying my best. I have already tried cutehawain and it does not work.

< Previous | Next >