hundy-sticks

Cris_Ajín!

Hi again!

Sigo con la serie How I met your Mother y no entiendo hundy-sticks, aquí el contexto

And, so, for two more hundy-sticks, baby's gonna look in the camera and say this.

One can see that I am new in translation

Forgiveness, by ask much

• Aidanriley

English
    Ahh, I understand :). Don't worry, you'll improve your English quickly here, and we're all happy to help~

Hundy-sticks is definitely not a common expression, I've only heard it a few times and it wouldn't be something that I'd personally say.

(You could have said something like "If you didn't know this expression, then there's no way that I could have known it.")

Cris_Ajín!

Ahh, I understand :). Don't worry, you'll improve your English quickly here, and we're all happy to help~

Hundy-sticks is definitely not a common expression, I've only heard it a few times and it wouldn't be something that I'd personally say.

(You could have said something like "If you didn't know this expression, then there's no way that I could have known it.")
    Thank you very much!

My level is very low and very difficult for me, is the first time I'm watching a series in English, and this is my first year also "speaking" English ...

Thank! :D

< Previous | Next >