hustler -- I call the ego the hustler.

Sandokai

Spanish
¡Hola!

¿En esta frase creéis que "hustler" podría significar "embaucador"?

I call the ego the hustler. He’s my hustler. And the ego says to me, “You have no inherent worth. You got to hustle for it. How fast are you going

to run? How high are you going to jump? How many likes do you have? How many comments do you have on that post? That’s the hustle.

• gengo

American English
    To hustle has two distinct meanings (among others). One is positive: To move or act energetically and rapidly. The other is negative:
    a. To sell or get by questionable or aggressive means: hustled stolen watches; hustling spare change.
    b. To pressure into buying or doing something: a barfly hustling the other customers for drinks.
    c. To misrepresent one's skill in (a game or activity) in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling: hustle pool.

I think in your context the positive meaning applies. A former American baseball player was nicknamed Charlie Hustle because he always worked harder than everyone else. I'm not sure of the best Spanish, but the basic idea is something like persona dinámica/enérgica.

Hope this helps.

< Previous | Next >