" I am considering to try description manner by using ..."

Hi, can I express my meaning as following:
" I am considering to try a description manner by using pictures and some words so that your can understand open-and-shut."
Because the question which I want to explain seems to be a bit complicated.
thanks

• Nunty

Modified
    Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    Oh my, hu221188. I'm sorry, but your sentence does not mean anything in English. Can you tell us in other words what each part of the sentence should mean?

"open-and-shut" is a newpaper's expression which I remember "...open-and-shut case, ..." is original sentence wich is my impression. " open-and-shut" seems to be, I understand, a kind of manner which help people understand something easily and fastly.
    So I consider to use this expressing manner when I meet to need explaining a difficult thing, i.e I mention " put-and-shut"

Thomas Tompion

English - England
    "open-and-shut" is a newpaper's expression which I remember "...open-and-shut case, ..." is original sentence wich is my impression. " open-and-shut" seems to be, I understand, a kind of manner which help people understand something easily and fastly.
    So I consider to use this expressing manner when I meet to need explaining a difficult thing, i.e I mention " put-and-shut"
    An open-and-shut case is one whose outcome is immediately clear. I've never heard of a put-and-shut anything.

I'm wondering if you are using a translating machine, and also if we'd be able to understand you better if you didn't.

Copyright

American English
    Ok, forget open-and-shut in this case. Here's something to get you started... Let me use some pictures along with my description so it's easier for you to understand.

< Previous | Next >