I am said to be going to do a revolt.

• PaulQ

Banned
    UK
    English - England
    No. (i) A revolt = a mass uprising of people against a perceived injustice.

I am said to be going to do a revolt. :cross:

You need to use revolt (figuratively) as a verb.

It is said that I am [going] to revolt against what they are saying. :tick:

slovac

Thank you. Could you advise me please? Doesn't a structure described bellow within this message exist in English?

I am expected (somebody expects me to do...) to (now I want to put here a planning future)
    When I grow up, I will be going to commit an attempt on the king. I am young rebel and people expect me to plan some action in future.

PaulQ

Banned
    UK
    English - England
    When I grow up, I will be am going to commit make an attempt on the life of the king. I am young rebel and people expect me to plan some action in for the future.

or

When I grow up, I will make an attempt on the life of the king. I am young rebel and people expect me to plan some action in for the future.

Approximately: "I am going to be a rebel" = "I intend to be a rebel" = "I will be a rebel"

In the form "
    I will be going to <verb infinitive>" (:cross:) You must omit either the will or the going to because both are used to construct the future and should not be used together.

So, you can say, "I will eat at the restaurant." (simple future) or "I will be eating at the restaurant" (continuous future) or "I am going to eat at the restaurant." (present continuous indicating future intent).

< Previous | Next >