I called Mireya in order to know about her job.

< Previous | Next >

kate

Colombia- spanish
I called Mireya in order to know about her job. She has been very sick and right now she gets conjunctivitis, for this reason she has not worked since 18 days ago. I found her very depressed, and really she is not well due to her son is still in Mexico. :warn:

• Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    kate said:
    I called Mireya in order to know about her job. She has been very sick and right now she gets conjunctivitis, for this reason she has not worked since 18 days ago. I found her very depressed, and really she is not well due to her son is still in Mexico. :warn:

I have called Mireya in order to know about her job. She has been very sick and right now she has got conjunctivitis, for this reason she has not been working for 18 days. I have found her very depressed, and she really is not well, because her son is still in Mexico.

I hope this helps, Kate!

Art :p ;) :)

kate

Colombia- spanish
    Artrella muchas gracias, casi nunca me contestan tan rapido.. se que mis dudas no son tan interesantes pero las hago cuando no estoy segura y bueno toca aprovechar el foro. Asi que Gracias!!!

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    kate said:
    Artrella muchas gracias, casi nunca me contestan tan rapido.. se que mis dudas no son tan interesantes pero las hago cuando no estoy segura y bueno toca aprovechar el foro. Asi que Gracias!!!

Kate I want to make a change there! "For the past 18 days" :p :p :p

David

Banned
    kate said:
    I called Mireya to find out about her job. She has been very sick and right now she has conjunctivitis, because of which she has not been to work for 18 days. I found her very depressed, and she is really in bad shape because her son is still in Mexico.

< Previous | Next >