I don't know how it says this in korean

ButterflyHappy;3:D

Spanish
Español: Quiero saber como se dice en coreano: 'No se como se dice esto en coreano'
English: I wanna know how it says this in korean: 'I don't know how it says this in korean'

• pcy0308

Korean
    Hello ButterflyHappy;3: D,
    "I do not know how to say ~ in Korean" or "no se como se dice ~ en coreano" would be "한국말로 ~을 어떻게 말하는지 몰라요". If you are being very formal in your speech, "한국말로 ~을 어떻게 말하는지 모릅니다". Of course, if you are being casual about it (say, to your friends), you could also say, "~을 한국말로 어떻게 말하는지 몰라".

Notice where "~을" is placed in each sentence is different, but it does not change the meaning in any way. It can come either in the beginning of the sentence or in between "한국말로" and "어떻게". Of course, "~을" can be replaced by any word or expression that you'd like to know in Korean. For instance, if you'd like to say, "I do not know how to say 'be careful' in Korean" or "no se como se dice 'ten cuidado' en coreano", you just replace "~을" with "be careful" or "ten cuidado": "Ten cuidado/be careful"을 한국말로 어떻게 말하는지 몰라요. If you'd like to literally say "no se como se dice esto en coreano" you could say, "한국말로 이것을/이걸 어떻게 말하는지 몰라요".

Just a side note, if you'd like to ask a question, "how do you say this in Korean?" or "¿como se dice esto en coreano?" would be "이건 한국말로 어떻게 말해요?/한국말로 이건 어떻게 말해요?". Here, "이건" ("this" or "esto") is referring to whichever word or expression in question that needs to be translated. "어떻게" is "how" or "como". The verb "말하다" is "to tell" or "decir". Since the sentence is a question, the verb is conjugated into its interrogative form, "말해?"(informal/casual) or "말해요?"(informal/everyday) or "말합니까?"(formal).

¡Buena suerte con tus estudios y que tengas un buen día!