I give good head

Torotorete

spain
Hola,

No consigo traducción para esta frase que hace tiempo me mandaron en un email.
la traducción literal no me sirve, supongo que será un juego de palabras o una frase hecha.

Muchisimas gracias como siempre.

Javi.

• Nicolena007

English, USA
    In English, as a native speaker, I can tell you that 'give head' means giving oral sex, either to a male or a female. Perhaps 'give head' is used more frequently referring to males, but it is NOT exclusive, I remember specifically in the movie Natural Born Killers, the female lead says "that was the worse head I ever got..." so, basta ya, its interchangeable.

stcrocefirenze

español castellano, españa
    Oh,my! , I came tho this just looking for this expression that is in the "walk in the walk side" from Lou Reed, and obviously I could not have imagined this meaning..., but it makes sense in the song
    thank you all, without you, how could we learn these things hith the help of the webster or Cambridge dictionarys...

aztlaniano

English (Aztlán, US sector)
    Oh,my! , I came tho this just looking for this expression that is in the "walk in the walk side" from Lou Reed, and obviously I could not have imagined this meaning..., but it makes sense in the song
    thank you all, without you, how could we learn these things with the help of the webster or Cambridge dictionarys...
    It is in the Urban Dictionary, which is far from being reliable but is fine in this case:

head 1010 up, 228 downOral sex. Gender neutral.
    She gave great head.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=head

Sobre give head y go down on, opino que ambos términos se pueden aplicar en cualquier caso y combinación: una mujer a un hombre, un hombre a una mujer, una mujer a otra mujer....
    Hay otros términos que sí valen sólo para un género u otro, pero eso sería para otro hilo.

Last edited: