I have become very concerned

WYSIWYG

England (English)
For my French homework I have to write a letter to complaining about environmental problems, and would like to say 'I have become very concerned about the environmental problems in England.' However, I'm not sure which tense to use for 'I have become' - am I just being really thick? I've covered the perfect, imperfect, present, future perfect and future tenses- would i have to use a different tense?

Your help is much appreciated! Sorry for wasting everyone's time if I'm missing something obvious!

• Benjy

English - English
    WYSIWYG said:
    For my French homework I have to write a letter to complaining about environmental problems, and would like to say 'I have become very concerned about the environmental problems in England.' However, I'm not sure which tense to use for 'I have become' - am I just being really thick? I've covered the perfect, imperfect, present, future perfect and future tenses- would i have to use a different tense?

Your help is much appreciated! Sorry for wasting everyone's time if I'm missing something obvious!

je suis devenu(e) trés inquiet (inquiète) à propos de....

unless someone wants to correct me, i think that that's correct :)