I have operated my own dance school

ciccia1331

Canada - English
Ciao, I need a bit of help translating some things from my CV into Italian. Ti ringrazi.
Sabrina
"I have performed and competed at the amature and professional level in Salsa at nightclubs throughout Ontario."
and
"I have owned and operated my own dance school and dealt with all aspects of operation including, accounting/bookkeeping, administration and teaching."

• Jana337

čeština
    Ciao Sabrina and welcome! :)

Our Italian friends will be happy to translate this for you. But please help us help you: Choose more informative titles next time. Our search engine will appreciate it. ;)

Jana

DDT

Italy - Italian
    Jana337 said:
    Ciao Sabrina and welcome! :)

Our Italian friends will be happy to translate this for you. But please help us help you: Choose more informative titles next time. Our search engine will appreciate it. ;)

Jana

Jana is right...Sabrina, why don't you give it a shot first? Members will be glad to help you right after ;)

DDT

DDT

Italy - Italian
    ciccia1331 said:
    i don't understand how to go about searching under the proper search engine

Please have a look at WR rules.
    All members are invited to post meaningful titles (when starting a thread) so that other members will be able to search for the same topic through the search feature. Please do not hesitate to ask via the PM feature if you need further explanation

DDT

Jana337

čeština
    ciccia1331 said:
    i don't understand how to go about searching under the proper search engine
    Sorry about the misunderstanding. I didn't mean that you were supposed to use the search engine - your translation is too specific and you wouldn't find anything that could possibly help you.
    What I meant is this: We appreciate well-defined titles so that our members can easily find what they want - now as well as later (someone may be interested in the same topic and searching in thread titles is very efficient).

I hope everything is clear now.

Jana

Silvia

Italian
    I have performed and competed at the amateur and professional level in Salsa at nightclubs throughout Ontario.
    I have owned and operated my own dance school and dealt with all aspects of operation including, accounting/bookkeeping, administration and teaching.

Mi sono esibita in coreografie di salsa e ho gareggiato, sia a livello amatoriale che a livello professionale, nei nightclub di tutto l'Ontario.
    Sono stata proprietaria e direttrice della mia scuola di ballo, gestendone tutti gli aspetti operativi, inclusi contabilità, amministrazione e insegnamento.