I intend to send you an organic coffee sample

Fredinandus Visigodo

Peru/Español
hola amigos... me ayudan por aqui... esta bien escrito?;)
-----------

Receive our warm greetings, we are XXXXXXXXX - a green coffee exporter from XXXXX .
Just have received your business card from Mrs. XXXXXX , I guess that you met her at the SCAA this last week in Minneapolis, I intend to send you an organic coffee sample but I noticed that I don't have your full address . I only see your P.O. number, is that enough to send my sample?
-----------

• norwegianwood

Venezuela - Español
    ¡Hola Fredinandus Visigodo!... Recuerda colocar de título la frase o palabra clave que necesitas traducir ;)

Pregunta fundamental: se supone que el texto es de una comunicación formal o informal?

Fredinandus Visigodo

Peru/Español
    ¡Hola Fredinandus Visigodo!... Recuerda colocar de título la frase o palabra clave que necesitas traducir ;)

Pregunta fundamental: se supone que el texto es de una comunicación formal o informal?
    hola norwegianwood, :eek:verdad! lo siento.
    bueno, creo que definitivamente no es formal, mi duda está en "intend to" y en general si hay algún error con el texto.
    salu2

norwegianwood

Venezuela - Español
    No te preocupes ;)

Veamos,

Receive our warm greetings, we are XXXXXXXXX - a green coffee exporter from XXXXX .

I/we have just received your business card from Mrs. XXXXXX , I guess that I/we suppose you have met her at the SCAA this last week last week at the SCAA in Minneapolis. I intend to send you an organic coffee sample but I noticed that I don't have your full address: I only see your P.O. number, is that enough to send my sample?
    -----------
    Si me preguntas, yo me volaría la parte de "I guess/suppose you've met her"

Broccolicious

English - England
    Hi there

I would make a few more changes:

We are XXXXXXXXX - an organic* coffee exporter from XXXXX .

I/we have just received your business card from Mrs. XXXXXX, whom I think you met last week at the SCAA in Minneapolis. I would like to send you an organic* coffee sample but I don't have your full address: I only see your P.O. number, is that enough to send my sample?

*Only use this if the company is certified organic. 'Green coffee' implies that the coffee is green in colour. You could say 'an exporter of 'green' coffee', using inverted commas.

Hope that helps!

Broc

Fredinandus Visigodo

Peru/Español
    Hi there

I would make a few more changes:

We are XXXXXXXXX - an organic* coffee exporter from XXXXX .

I/we have just received your business card from Mrs. XXXXXX, whom I think you met last week at the SCAA in Minneapolis. I would like to send you an organic* coffee sample but I don't have your full address: I only see your P.O. number, is that enough to send my sample?

*Only use this if the company is certified organic. 'Green coffee' implies that the coffee is green in colour. You could say 'an exporter of 'green' coffee', using inverted commas.

Hope that helps!

Broc
    gracias por el aporte, Broccolicious

< Previous | Next >