I left a message on a piece of paper to my friend

< Previous | Next >

claude23

Banned
FRANCE
Hi,

I left a message on a piece of paper to my flatmate saying that I will probably be sleeping deeply when she will come back home so I asked do not forget lend me something.

Could you tell me if my sentence is correct ?

Thank you,

Claude.

• panjandrum

Lapsed Moderator
    English-Ireland (top end)
    claude23 said:
    Hi,
    I left a message on a piece of paper to my flatmate saying that I will probably be sleeping deeply when she will come back home so I asked do not forget lend me something.
    Could you tell me if my sentence is correct ?
    Thank you,
    Claude.
    It is not correct.
    Here, to the best of my understanding of what you mean, is a corrected version.

I left a message on a piece of paper to for my flatmate saying that I will probably be sleeping deeply when she will come comes back home. so I asked her to remember to do not forget lend me something.

maxiogee

Banned
    English
    Claude,
    If you are asking us about the whole sentence being correct, why do you only highlight two sections of it?

My note to my friend ZYXWV, would read...

Hiya ZYXWV, I will probably be sound asleep when you return, and as I probably won't see you before I have to leave, will you please remember that I asked you to lend me the ABCDEF? It would appreciate it if you could leave it on the kitchen table. Thanks. Maxiogee.
    PS Hope you had a good night.

< Previous | Next >