I love my family

flavio.frattini

Italian - Italy
Hi all,

I'd like to translate "I love my family" "I'm in love with my family" or something similar
with the concept of strong bond and love with respect to ALL my family members.
By family I mean parents, brothers, nephews and nieces.

Thanks a lot!

• flavio.frattini

Italian - Italy
    Thanks Li.
    But, is it possible to express the concept with just two ideograms?
    Google Translate proposes: 愛家
    What about that?

flavio.frattini

Italian - Italy
    But does "love family" have sense, or it is as having just the two words "love" and "family"?
    The point is this: I want a tattoo with two ideograms (this is due to dimension since I want it on the upper-inner side of the arm) expressing the concept "I love my family" (again, including parents, bro, sister, nephews, niece)
    Thanks a lot

Mamanunique

Cantonese-China
    I suggest you using only one character of 家. Because It's on your skin, when people see your tattoo they know you love your family.

SuperXW

But does "love family" have sense, or it is as having just the two words "love" and "family"?
    The point is this: I want a tattoo with two ideograms (this is due to dimension since I want it on the upper-inner side of the arm) expressing the concept "I love my family" (again, including parents, bro, sister, nephews, niece)
    Thanks a lot
    Just tattooing 家 would be the coolest. 愛家 also makes sense. It is not a full sentence, but a phrase with a clear idea.
    Traditional Chinese arts are concise and abstract. So the less words, the better. :)

< Previous | Next >