I miss you

mortiis

Norwegian.
Hi everyone.
Im looking for someone that will help me to translate this text.

"tozshe skuchau po tebe, po tvoej ulibki i poceluyam. poskorej by uvidit sya, celuu krepko"

Now, i have NO idea what it means.
If its really offensive, i apologize :)

Got it from this girl im talking to at MSN :D i dont think she knows what it means either.
If some kind soul would tell me what language it is, and translate it to English or Norwegian I would be very thankful.

• cajzl

Czech
    It is in Russian. Something like: I want you, I need you. I am sick for you, for your kisses. See you later.

papillon

Russian (Ukraine)
    Exactly, it's Russian transcribed into Latin alphabet. A bit more precise translation is:

I also miss you, <and I miss> your smile and kisses. I wish we could see each other soon. I give you a big kiss.

robertino

Italian
    Isn't it strange how she divided the reflexive pronoun from the verb? "poskorej by uvidit sya" shouldn't it be "uviditsya"? Remind me of other slavic language where this particle is separated from the word..
    And it's funny how she uses the wrong way the transcription of ы and й, she switches them all the time!:D

By the way, this reminded of my former Ukranian girlfriend, she used to send me messages like this!

See you all:)

papillon

Russian (Ukraine)
    robertino said:
    By the way, this reminded of my former Ukranian girlfriend, she used to send me messages like this!
    Women...:rolleyes: !
    I know, the split "uvidit sya" cought my eye too, but I just assumed it was a typo (if such a thing exists in SMS speak). I would tend to write uvidetsia since people usually stick close to the written grammar even in SMS.