I should have clicked a bit lower

tufguy

hindi
I accessed a site and I clicked on the page where I didn't have to. I should have clicked a bit lower on the page.

I am confused about this part "I should have clicked a bit lower".

• Hermione Golightly

British English
    When you say you are confused about something it means you don't understand it. Since you wrote the sentence you must know what you meant. It sounds more or less fine to me, but I don't know what you wanted to say. That's in your head and you didn't explain it so there is no context.
    What tablet were you using for example? Is 'click' the right word for whatever you do?
    I use my laptop. To get lower down a page, I either click or scroll down the far right column, using a mouse.

Barque

Tamil
    I think, but am not sure, that Tufguy means he clicked on a link on the page a little higher than the link that he actually wanted to click.

For example, after typing my reply, if I click on the link saying "+Quote" that I can see at the bottom right corner of the last post, instead of clicking on the "Post Reply" button below, I'd have done what I think he's referring to. Perhaps he will confirm.

I am confused about this part "I should have clicked a bit lower".
    Like Hermione, I'm confused about what your question is. Are you saying you don't know what your own sentence means? Or are you saying you aren't sure if you've expressed yourself correctly?
    If you specify clearly what your problem is, someone should be able to help you. Just saying you're confused doesn't tell us what you want.

tufguy

hindi
    I think, but am not sure, that Tufguy means he clicked on a link on the page a little higher than the link that he actually wanted to click.

For example, after typing my reply, if I click on the link saying "+Quote" that I can see at the bottom right corner of the last post, instead of clicking on the "Post Reply" button below, I'd have done what I think he's referring to. Perhaps he will confirm.

Like Hermione, I'm confused about what your question is. Are you saying you don't know what your own sentence means? Or are you saying you aren't sure if you've expressed yourself correctly?
    If you specify clearly what your problem is, someone should be able to help you. Just saying you're confused doesn't tell us what you want.
    Have I expressed the idea correctly or not? I am confused means I don't know whether the words that I used are the ones that I should have.

< Previous | Next >