I think you got AAA status

Hien Pham

Vietnamese
Hello,

I found this "AAA status" in movie Chop Shop.
There is a conversation between the criminal leader and Porter who is very good at stealing cars. There are now inmates.
The leader said to Porter as follow:

Your crew needs someone like you to shore up our income stream. We want to invest in your potential. I think you got AAA status. We know you got a young sweet family and you don't want to end up back in here, but you got to provide.

I guess "AAA status" that Porter is the one has the best skill in stealing cars. I don't know if my thought is right or not?

Could you please give me a hand? Thank you.

• PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    AAA is Standard & Poor's highest credit rating: Standard & Poor's - Wikipedia

The context is a financial one: Your crew needs someone like you to shore up our income stream. We want to invest in your potential. I think you got AAA status.

PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    "AAA status" that Porter is the one has the best skill in highly skilled at stealing cars and can be trusted to make a profit for the speaker that will be much higher than any cost that the speaker might incur if he employs Porter."

Hien Pham

Vietnamese
    "AAA status" that Porter is the one has the best skill in highly skilled at stealing cars and can be trusted to make a profit for the speaker that will be much higher than any cost that the speaker might incur if he employs Porter."
    Very clear, PaulQ. Thank you.

< Previous | Next >