I want to become friends with russian speaking ladies or gents

Generation82

Greek
Друзья поздравляю вас. I would like your help in order to translatate the phrase "I want to become friend with russian ladies or gentelmen".Basicaly I successfully registered to a russian site where I can find friends from Russsia my goal is to find friends in order to practice my skills in russian languange.In the field where I describe my self I want to write this phrase with more about me (in russian) wich I will try to find by my self or post a new thread here if I cant find it by myself
All I know in russian for this frase is :Я хочу быть другом с русским джэнтелменем или дамам.But I don't think it is correct.
Thank you in advance for your attention.

• Fortunio

russian
    Друзья поздравляю вас.
    Я хочу быть другом с русским джэнтелменем или дамам.But I don't think it is correct.
    Yes, you are right, it is not correct.
    1. Друзья, привествую Вас! или Здравствуйте, друзья! или Добрый день!
    2. Я хотел бы подружиться с русским господином или дамой.
    Или: Я хотел бы найти в России друга или подругу.

rusita preciosa

Modus forendi
    Russian (Moscow)
    Я хотел бы найти в России друга или подругу.
    :thumbsup:

Another option, unless you specifically want just one friend, is Я хотел бы найти в России дрyзей (I would like to find friends in Russia).

That is, if you are a male. If you are a female, then Я хотелa бы найти в России дрyзей.

"Russian ladies and gentlemen" sounds sarcastic to me (in both English and Russian).

Descendant

Russian
    Generation82, you might write
    "Хочу найти друзей для переписки" (I want to find friends to correspond with)

If the site language is not only Russian, you may add "говорящих по-русски друзей" (Russian speaking friends).

I don't recommend to use "ladies or gentelmen" / "дамы и господа". It sounds very formal in Russian, I think, it's not appropriate in your case.

Last edited:

Generation82

Greek
    Generation82, you might write
    "Хочу найти друзей для переписки" (I want to find friends to correspond with)

If the site language is not only Russian, you may add "говорящих по-русски друзей" (Russian speaking friends).

I don't recommend to use "ladies or gentelmen" / "дамы и господа". It sounds very formal in Russian, I think, it's not appropriate in your case.
    Thanks a lot for your answer it was very helpful.

< Previous | Next >