I will be here and be there

< Previous | Next >

Madonna Halim

Arabic
"Wherever I am, my purpose is to be there. I will fully engage physically, mentally and emotionally in the moment, the conversation, the activity, or the solitude. "Being here" will keep me in my zone. All I have guaranteed in my life is my present moment.....I will be here and be there, wherever here and there may be"
What's mean by be here and be there? "be here" the present moment? "be there" be available fully? "wherever here and there maybe," in every way possible?
"Unstoppable" book by Dave Anderson.

Last edited:
  • lingobingo

English - England
    It just means what it says – be in this place or that place – but it implies that you do so very consciously. It sounds like a description of “mindfulness”, in which you adopt strategies that enable you to focus your mind exclusively on the present moment.

Madonna Halim

Arabic
    It just means what it says – be in this place or that place – but it implies that you do so very consciously. It sounds like a description of “mindfulness”, in which you adopt strategies that enable you to focus your mind exclusively on the present moment.
    "Here" and "There' only imply he'll consciously engage in whatever he does in the present moment wherever it is?

< Previous | Next >