Icelandic verb conjugation reference book

Hspo

British English (Yorkshire)
I hope this isn't already somewhere in the threads, I've been searching for a while... but I would like to find a good book about icelandic verbs and conjugation. One like the Bescherelle series. It would be ok in Icelandic , English or French, even Spanish , German or Danish... I'm desperate. All the books in English I have found online have bad reviews so maybe someone here knows of a book in Icelandic. I would just like to have a complete reference book on hand as I don't like to work on the computer all the time. (I know there are good sites online and use them regularly but can't print out the whole thing.) Thank you for any suggestions. :)

• winenous

English - British
    (I know there are good sites online and use them regularly but can't print out the whole thing.
    If any of those sites have the information in PDF form you could get it professionally printed and bound into a book for a reasonable price. I have done precisely that for verb conjugations in another language (made available by the author for general use).

Hspo

If any of those sites have the information in PDF form you could get it professionally printed and bound into a book for a reasonable price. I have done precisely that for verb conjugations in another language (made available by the author for general use).
    Thank you very much Winenous. I didn't know about that. :)

winenous

English - British
    I have used doxdirect.com a few times, but if you Google you will find a few competitors who offer a similar service - you select how you want the printing and binding, upload the PDF, and a day or two later they post the hardcopy to you

Hspo

Thank you, I have taken note and I will keep looking. I have found a book in German by Christine Jörg ' Isländische Konjugationstabellen' (1989), I don't know if it's any good and my German isn't good. There's a grammar book called 'Isländische Formenlehre' by Colin Thomson ( 1987) in 3 languages apparently, but these are not recent books and I think the language has probably evolved a little since then. It's a pity there aren't some more recent reference books. Maybe there's a book about verbs in Icelandic for Icelanders. I would appreciate it if any native speakers could help.
    Thank you for your help Winenous. :)

Hspo

I ordered the book by Christine Jörg "Iceland conjugation tables" ("Isländische Konjugationstabellen", ...) and this is exactly what I wanted. It's in Icelandic, English, German and French. I have also started to save the verbix tables of irregular verbs. I use my browser tools to "print" to .pdf and save to a file.
    I hope this will help other learners who need reference books and not just the internet. :)

Segorian

Icelandic & Swedish
    I have found a book in German by Christine Jörg ' Isländische Konjugationstabellen' (1989), I don't know if it's any good and my German isn't good. There's a grammar book called 'Isländische Formenlehre' by Colin Thomson ( 1987) in 3 languages apparently, but these are not recent books and I think the language has probably evolved a little since then.
    I can assure you that there have been no significant changes in the conjugation of Icelandic verbs since the 1980s.
    Maybe there's a book about verbs in Icelandic for Icelanders.
    As strange as it may seem, no such book appears to exist.