I'd like to know that whenever I'll go back to London

< Previous | Next >

PerImparare

Italiano - Italia
Hello guys,

I'd like to ask you some pieces of advice. That's the sentence: "I'd like to know that -whenever I'll go back to London- I will find Gaby's Deli there".

Is the grammar correct? I'm not sure about the future in both cases. I'd like to give this idea: everytime I'll go back to (place) I want to be sure that I'll find (name of some something/someone), because -according to me- this something/someone adds value to the place. Is it better not to use the conditional?
Any change for a better expression (or "to better expression?") of my sentence would be welcome!

Thanks so much for your time : )

• envie de voyager

english-canadian
    The sentence works after changing the dashes to commas and removing the future tense in the middle clause, like this:

I'd like to know that, whenever I go back to London, I will find Gaby's Deli there.

Also, I think it would sound more natural if you changed the order of the words in the final clause. I would say it like this:

I'd like to know that, whenever I go back to London, Gaby's Deli will be there.

PerImparare

Italiano - Italia
    I apologize for answering you so late and I thank you for your response.
    Eventually I've opted for this one:
    I'd like to know that, whenever I go back to London, Gaby's Deli will be there.
    Thanks for your useful intervention!

< Previous | Next >