identify newly discovered security vulnerabilities

< Previous | Next >

eli98

Persian
Hi, please help me to understand this sentence. I cannot get the main idea and I am really confused. This sentence comes from "Information Security Policy Development for Compliance". Thank you.

"Describe processes used to identify newly discovered security vulnerabilities and to update the system configuration standards as new vulnerability issues are found."

• Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    It would help if you would tell us which parts of the sentence you understand, so we don't waste time explaining things you already know.

eli98

Persian
    It would help if you would tell us which parts of the sentence you understand, so we don't waste time explaining things you already know.
    I cannot understand the structure. I should have say that I cannot find the main clause. I dont know the last part ( as new vulnerability issues...) refers to which part.

Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    The reader is being instructed to identify two types of processes: those that are used to identify vulnerabilities, and those that are used to update standards as new issues are found.

Does this help?

Here's a simpler example of the structure:

Tell me how you will find mistakes in your homework, and how you will correct those mistakes when you find them.

eli98

Persian
    The reader is being instructed to identify two types of processes: those that are used to identify vulnerabilities, and those that are used to update standards as new issues are found.

Does this help?

Here's a simpler example of the structure:

Tell me how you will find mistakes in your homework, and how you will correct those mistakes when you find them.
    Yes, you explained it very well. Thank you.😍

< Previous | Next >