If you are having a bad day.. everything goes wrong.. Is there a saying for that ?

claude23

Banned
FRANCE
Hi,

If you are having a bad day.. everything goes wrong.. Is there a saying for that ?

Is it right if I say It never rains but It pours ?

Thank you,

Claude.

• You little ripper!

Australian English
    claude23 said:
    Hi,

Is it right if I say It never rains but It pours ?

Thank you,

Claude.
    Hi Claude,

The only saying I can think of at the moment is, I got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.

It never rains but it pours means that when troubles come they come together, not just one at a time.

Chaska Ñawi

Canadian English
    It's one thing after another.

or

It's one **$#! thing after another!

You could also make a reference to Murphy's law (If anything can go wrong, it will), ie. "Murphy's law is affecting me strongly today."

In Canada, "to get up on the wrong side of the bed" means to be in a bad mood - it's something you ask your offspring when they're being particularly unreasonable.

Have a very pleasant day!

You little ripper!

Australian English
    In Canada, "to get up on the wrong side of the bed" means to be in a bad mood - it's something you ask your offspring when they're being particularly unreasonable.
    I think that's the same everywhere. I just thought that if you're in a bad mood it's generally because you're having a bad day. :D