Improved, enhanced, upgraded, or else

Momopanda

Chinese - Taiwan
My company is introducing two new products (scanners).
Let's say they are product A and product B.
Basically, they are pretty similar, product B was designed with some tiny improvements on the basis of product A.

When I push product B, how should I describe it?

Product B is improved product A (I personally think the word "improve" implies the original one is a poor-quality product)
Product B is enhanced product A
Product B is upgraded product A

Which one is better?
or any other better choices?

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    My company is introducing two new products (scanners).
    Let's say they are product A and product B.
    Basically, they are pretty similar, product B was designed with some tiny improvements on the basis of product A.

When I push product B, how should I describe it?

Product B is improved product A (I personally think the word "improve" implies the original one is a poor-quality product)
    Product B is enhanced product A
    Product B is upgraded product A

Which one is better?
    or any other better choices?
    I think you're on the right track. I don't think I'd use "improved" either. Either of the other two choices would work. I would also use "version" instead of "product" if B is simply an improvement on A.

I should also mention that you must place "an" in front of both "enhanced" and "upgraded" ie:

"Product B is an enhaced version of Product A"
    "Product B is an upgraded version of Product A"

Momopanda

Chinese - Taiwan
    Thanks Dimcl.

Now the way they introduce product B is like.. "Breakthrough improvement on product A" (Yeah they do not listen to me)

Can I just replace "improvement" by "enhancement" or "upgrade"? Do they work better here too? Any better choice?

When the cat's away...

Spain - English
    maybe you could change it to a more active phrase like "product A has been upgraded with breakthrough/innovative improvements/enhancements". Your suggestion #3 doesn't sound too bad, though. (In my humble opinion!)

< Previous | Next >