in case/until/since we don't receive...

grst0006

italian
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find the best and more formal way to tell to a client that has to pay an invoice..from a long time. This sentence should be formal but at the same time very efficent!

ex: this is to inform you that Until (or since?) we don't receive the payment of the invoice ## all activities with you will be stopped, including quotation and comunications...

This is the purpose, do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks.

• miss sparkles

English-USA
    This is to inform you that since we have not received payment of invoice ##, all activities with you will be stopped, including quotation and communications.

Unless you want to say: This is to inform you that until we receive payment of invoice ##, all activities...

They mean different things. Can you explain a little bit more about what you want to say?

sdgraham

USA English
    First of all, the thread title doesn't seem to match the question.

I would say: "We are unable to conduct further business with you until we receive payment for invoice ##"

As a side note, you don't want to say you won't have any more communications, since that implies you won't remind them to pay up.

grst0006

italian
    Just to clarify:

The purpose of this letter is to receive the payment from the client.
    The problem is that until I don't receive the payment, all the activities will be stopped.

vicky1027

usa english
    Unfortunately, we are unable to process any future orders (or "your order" if one is pending) until your account is brought up to date...

Vicky

< Previous | Next >