in-house integration (heating system)

Sidjanga

German;southern tendencies
Hi everybody,

I am translating a text about an air to water split system for "space heating and cooling and for hot sanitary water production" "for residential applications", and I would greatly appreciate any help with the meaning of "in-house integration" in this sentence:

We create this product based on the idea of energy saving, in-house integration and environment respect.

The whole appearance of the description and the pictures give the impression of the product being especially user- and family-friendly (but I am not sure this is relevant with respect to the meaning of "in-house integration" here).

What do you (tend to) understand this term to mean in this context?

Cheers,

Sigianga

• Pidginboy

India-Local dialect
    In-house integration does not give the meaning you intend to give, at least to me.

Residential Air-Water Conversion System (Keyed to Energy Optimization and Environmental Protection) is one phrase which occurred to mind.

TurnLeft

British English
    Where did you find this text? It sounds like it's from a company advertising its products. If I were reading an advert that said that, I'd assume they were waffling on about nonsense using big words to sound impressive. But I'm cynical.

b1947420

British English
    Where did you find this text? It sounds like it's from a company advertising its products. If I were reading an advert that said that, I'd assume they were waffling on about nonsense using big words to sound impressive. But I'm cynical.
    I agree completely with TurnLeft it looks like waffle to me also.

Loob

English UK
    Sigianga, was the text written in English originally?

Other things about it sound odd, notably hot sanitary water and environment respect.

Sidjanga

German;southern tendencies
    Hi again, and thanks very much to all of you.
    Sigianga, was the text written in English originally?

Other things about it sound odd, notably hot sanitary water and environment respect.
    It was indeed written in English, it is sort of an advertisment, and yes, there are a few (more) things that sound quite odd - but that are at least not quite as cryptical as this one...

Nevertheless, I have to make the best out of it. :)

< Previous | Next >