in the papers and everything

Thanasoulis

Greek
Καλησπέρα σας. Θα ήθελα αν μάθω πώς θα αποδίδατε αυτή την έκφραση.

A lot of us didn’t really feel like this was something we should pay attention to,
and it eventually felt like all of his TV interviews and articles in the papers and everything fell by the wayside;

• διαφορετικός

Swiss German - Switzerland
    «... στις εφημερίδες κι όλα ...»
    Νομίζω ότι «in the papers» δε σχετίζεται στενά με «everything». Ανήκουν σε διάφορες προτάσεις:
    (it eventually felt like all of his (TV interviews and articles in the papers)) and (everything fell by the wayside)

velisarius

British English (Sussex)
    it eventually felt like all of his TV interviews and articles in the papers and everything fell by the wayside
    It felt as though all his TV interviews, his articles in the newspapers, etc. fell by the wayside.

And everything is a colloquial way of saying "ecetera".

Helleno File

English - UK
    The text is quite loose and I can see why Acestor felt something was missing. I can imagine this being spoken, nevertheless. Velisarius has resolved the question of "and everything".

For Thanasoulis, "queer" is a very offensive term for gay especially if proceeded by the indefinite article. Historically it has been associated with violence against gay men. There is a slight move to reclaim it by gay men but the only example I think has caught on is "queer theory" as an academic topic.

Thanasoulis

Greek
    Τι θα πρόσθετα επίσης και το είναι δηλωμένος.
    Νομίζω κολλάει πιο πολύ.

Αγγελος

Greek
    Δεν καταλαβαίνω γιατί το πήγαμε στις διάφορες εκφράσεις γι' αυτό που στον καιρό μου λέγαμε "τοιούτος".
    Την αγγλική φράση θα τη μετέφραζα «όλες οι τηλεοπτικές του εμφανίσεις, τα άρθρα στις εφημερίδες και τα λοιπά πήγανε στο βρόντο».